Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pink Truth: Former Sales Director Sees Beyond the Smoke and Mirrors

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.

Former Sales Director Sees Beyond the Smoke and Mirrors
Mar 7th 2012, 12:00
A former Mary Kay sales director sees beyond the smoke and mirrors and shares her story with us.  Can you relate?

You know…….. the more I read and hear about the leaders in this company who ultimately play on women's hearts, minds and souls, the sadder I am. It is a shame that someone like [...]
Well, I suppose that if the gals on Pink Truth were just looking for a 'free for all' support group that didn't involve any work, they probably should have skipped Mary Kay and gone straight to Pink Truth.

What I hear when I read this article, "Boo hoo, they were only interested in supporting me in my Mary Kay business when I was working my Mary Kay business"

Duh.  It's a business.  Not a support group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment