Monday, September 10, 2012

Pink Truth: Can 26,000 Mary Kay Consultants All Be Lazy?

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.

Can 26,000 Mary Kay Consultants All Be Lazy?
Sep 10th 2012, 11:00
Written by Lazy Gardens Admin Note: This article was first published in 2007. But the results are still valid, so I’m running it again. Just for fun, I analyzed a bunch of Court of Sales data that I collected. My collected data contained the estimated retail sales for 26,279 consultants in 519 units, mostly for [...]
I think I have just given up trying to understand Pink Truth's way of jumping to conclusions.  It seems that they just throw a bunch of numbers together, perform some random equations on them and then present the outcome as a result.

I have no idea how Lazy Gardens came to the conclusions she does here.  I also don't see any support for her biggest claim which she repeats over and over.  Namely, that it's a long shot that everyone is selling all their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment