Friday, September 28, 2012

Pink Truth: Mary Kay Husband Lies About His Wife’s Success

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.

Mary Kay Husband Lies About His Wife's Success
Sep 28th 2012, 11:00
At Pink Truth, we are very familiar with the false earnings claims made in Mary Kay. This week the husband of a Mary Kay consultant attempted to post two comments on a thread about pink Cadillac sales directors: I don't know who you are or why you are doing this. All I know is that [...]
First, I have to point out that Tracy (not the husband) misspelled "hard" as "hared".  Not that I particularly care about misspellings, just that I am curious to see whether or not the spelling police on Pink Truth will call her out on this or conveniently not notice.

It is unfortunate that this gentleman said they were 'almost there' on Tracy's site.  Aside from this, it seems that he had a pretty good awareness of what it takes and that it isn't going to fall into their laps.  I would agree with Tracy's assessment that senior consultant is not 'almost there' if 'there' is a Cadillac driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment