Friday, May 11, 2012

Pink Truth: An Open Letter To My Offspring Director

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.

An Open Letter To My Offspring Director
May 11th 2012, 11:00
A letter from a former Mary Kay sales director to her offspring sales director. This letter really captures the essence of the Pink Truth mission. Getting women to understand that reality of MLMs, the predatory nature of Mary Kay, and that there is life after Mary Kay. Dear XXXXX, When we met four months ago, [...]
This Pink Truth post has me torn.  On the one hand, if someone is really hurting as much as this letter describes, she probably does need a good friend to try to hit her between the eyes with it... hard, as this letter does.

On the other hand, this is disgusting, stalker-ish behavior.  "I have stepped down from my position, but I am still obsessing about what the people I worked with are doing and I am spying on them."

Also, it is Pink Truth, so there is a chance that there is not a shred of truth to any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment