Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pink Truth: The Disparity Between Mary Kay’s Story and the Pink Truth

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.

The Disparity Between Mary Kay's Story and the Pink Truth
Jun 13th 2012, 11:00
Written by Raisinberry Have you noticed the big difference between the “story” told by Mary Kay Inc. and its representatives, versus the real truth here at Pink Truth? It occurred to me the other day that "consulting" was the best part of the Mary Kay business. You know, the "one on one" with a real [...]
This doesn't even make sense. 

One thing I picked up on though is Raisinberry's assumption that Pink Truth is "the real truth".  She asks if her readers have 'noticed' the difference between Mary Kay's "story" and the "real truth" at Pink Truth.  I've noticed.  Mary Kay may put some crazy stuff out there... things get embellished to the point of being dishonest.  But at least I have never heard anyone from Mary Kay frothing at the mouth the way Pink Truth does, insisting that they be believed as the "real truth".

If I had to peg one or the other as a cult, my money would be on Pink Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment