Friday, June 15, 2012

Pink Truth: The Mary Kay Way: Lies, Lies, and More Lies

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.

The Mary Kay Way: Lies, Lies, and More Lies
Jun 15th 2012, 11:00
If I had to boil down my beef with Mary Kay Cosmetics into one word, it would be LIES. I can’t stand all the lies that consultants and directors tell, and corporate encourages. It’s just a fact… there is rampant deception in the process, from recruiting all the way through quitting. Is it a small [...]
 If I had to boil down MY beef with Pink Truth into one word, it would be LIES.  Everything that Pink Truth says is exactly what they claim to hate.  Half truth's and lies of omission and blatant lies.

I find it interesting that Tracy highlights the part about her giving up her customers as the thing to focus in on.  I don't claim to know what Mary Kay's policy is regarding the handling of redistribution of customers, but I know that using someones password in a manner other than they gave it for is not just deceptive, it is wrong.

THAT would be what I would focus on in this story. When you TERMINATE your contract with Mary Kay by returning your product, how are you doing anything BUT giving up your customers?

Tracy, if there is one thing in this story that rings as true and honest (just based on common sense) it would be that she gave up her customers when she TERMINATED her relationship with Mary Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment