Monday, October 15, 2012

Pink Truth: Don’t Blame Mary Kay For Being a Failure

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.

Don't Blame Mary Kay For Being a Failure
Oct 15th 2012, 11:00
Email from a Pink Truth Critic:  I've been reading all the different topics that a lot of the Kaybots have been posting on this website. I find all your posts very amusing. A lot of the women in here seem to be having a big hangup about Mary kay and about the way that Mary [...]
Although I don't fully agree with the writer of this letter, I agree more with him/her than I do with the comments following the letter.  Particularly "jjenkins" who says, " I find it interesting that this inflammatory letter does nothing with argumentative writing and instead yells and tries to belittle people. If you are trying to prove a point, please support your points with facts and persuasive writing."  This is particularly interesting to me as this is what Pink Truth is known for.  She goes on to say, " The articles I have read on this site have not cussed, belittled, or blatantly attacked." Not sure what site she has been reading, but that is all I ever see on Pink Truth, and the reason that I started this site in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment