Friday, October 26, 2012

Pink Truth: How Many Cons Can You Run Trying to Recruit Someone Into Mary Kay

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.

How Many Cons Can You Run Trying to Recruit Someone Into Mary Kay
Oct 26th 2012, 11:00
I got this email  and was amused at the variety of creepy/dishonest tactics this Mary Kay recruiter used to try to lure someone into Mary Kay. I sincerely want to thank Pink Truth from the bottom of my heart for the information posted on this website!  I am a Pink Truth success story.  My eyes were opened [...]
It will be interesting to see if anyone on Pink Truth asks this vivacious gal for proof of her $100k/year - $150/hr work at home, flexible hours job that has left her with credit card debt...

Just one of the holes in this story that jumps out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment