Monday, October 1, 2012

Pink Truth: How Many Marriages Has Mary Kay Ruined?

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.

How Many Marriages Has Mary Kay Ruined?
Oct 1st 2012, 11:00
Written by A Mary Kay Husband I found Pink Truth searching for a support for Mary Kay husbands. Until I found Pink Truth last November, I thought I was alone. Ironically, while I’m happy I found the site, I wish I never had the need to search for it. As a husband of a former [...]
1. I know this is similar to the "guns don't kill people" argument that has it's merits, but misses the point somewhat, but it is the first thought that always comes to my mind when I read things like this.  Mary Kay didn't ruin your marriage. There were fundamental flaws in your relationship that were exposed as a result of your marriage.
2. While I feel your pain, I am not sure I understand the merits of your "very public legal action".

No comments:

Post a Comment