Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pink Truth: Direct Sales: Easy or Hard?

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.

Direct Sales: Easy or Hard?
Aug 21st 2012, 11:00
We know Mary Kay isn’t “direct sales” and that the real focus is recruiting. Nonetheless, the company and its reps like to use that phrase because it “hides” the focus on recruiting and sounds like something legitimate. Who could object to selling??? I thought this was an interesting piece from Anita Garrett Roe’s site. The [...]
I don't see what Pink Truth sees here, but I don't see a whole lot of training here either.  More of a sales pitch. I don't see anywhere that it is billed as training either though.  

If you are going to work for yourself, you will likely need occasional (or often) external motivation.  This could (depending on your personality) provide that.  It seems to me that is the intent.

Way to blow things out of context again Pink Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment