Monday, August 13, 2012

Pink Truth: Things I Wish I Knew About Mary Kay Inventory

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.

Things I Wish I Knew About Mary Kay Inventory
Aug 13th 2012, 10:00
When I first started Mary Kay, oh so long ago, I bought into the hype. I heard about inventory, was told I NEEDED it in order to be successful, so I bought a bunch. After all, who in their right mind starts Mary Kay with the intent to fail? We all start with the intent [...]
First of all, I thought Tracy had never been in Mary Kay.  So is this written by someone else and Tracy forgot to give credit? Or is this a very revealing post in and of itself?

Second, I find it very interesting that Pink Truth, who claims that no one should get involved with Mary Kay EVER, is giving advice on how to be successful in Mary Kay.  Taking the advice of people that think everyone fails at the endeavor they are giving advice about seems like a bad idea to me!

Third, I can't imagine that the "kaybots" are seething over this post.  For one, they probably don't even read Pink Truth anymore, for another, this would probably make a helpful handout at an inventory discussion.  "Here is the 'flip' side or other perspective on inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment