Monday, January 30, 2012

Pink Truth: Caption This Mary Kay Photo: The New NSD Suit

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.
Caption This Mary Kay Photo: The New NSD Suit
Jan 29th 2012, 16:25
It is supposed to be a privilege to wear the NSD suit. Let’s caption this photo accordingly!
All I hear when I read comments like these making fun of the way someone looks in a suit is the collective sadness and jealousy they all share mixed in with a healthy dose of pride and arrogance.

Calls to mind those sad Elemetary and Middle School days where the 'mean' girls sat around taking turns picking on someone because of their clothes while everyone else forced out the loudest, meanest laughter they could find.

I don't much care for this particular suit, but if I were an NSD, I would be proud to wear it to events.

No comments:

Post a Comment