Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pink Truth: Deja Spew: Mary Kay’s motto is “God First…”

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.
Deja Spew: Mary Kay's motto is "God First…"
Jan 24th 2012, 12:00
Written by The Scribbler

It’s a line that’s quick to be fired off at church, particularly post-service when recruiters are scrambling to grab sharp women and cart them off to the Golden Corral for their unit’s weekly “Onion Rings and Opportunities” event. “Mary Kay puts God first,” you may have heard them gush. “How many [...]
I felt like I recognized this.  Sure enough, here is my write up on this barely a little more than a month ago. Pink Truth repeat and here is Pink Truth's version Pink Truth's copy of Pink Truth's rewrite.

I knew they recycled their old material, but am I the only one that thinks this is pushing it a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment