Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pink Truth: Dear People Who Hate Pink Truth and All of the Lazy Losers Who Write the Posts or Comment on Them

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.
Dear People Who Hate Pink Truth and All of the Lazy Losers Who Write the Posts or Comment on Them
Dec 30th 2011, 12:00
Written by SuzyQ

First of all, Happy Holidays, and a sincere wish for your happiest new year, ever!

Many years ago, I was advised to send the third letter. Not the first or second one I wrote, but the third one I wrote, I could send.  I have expanded that wisdom to include the third [...]
Dear SuzyQ,

Happy Holidays to you as well.

Congratulations on writing an entire post with what appears (to me) to have no errors of spelling.  I know this is a repost, so I didn't even take the time to read the whole thing - sorry if that makes me a lazy loser, or perhaps a hypocrite as I blame you and your ilk for seeing what you want to see and smearing the names of people you don't even know without giving them a chance.

I will say this though, when you were reading, re-reading, and re-reading this post, did it occur to you how ridiculous it is for YOU to point out the things you are pointing out?  Have you read the comments on Pink Truth?  Have you looked at the comments (without bias) that are Pro Pink Truth as well as the ones that are dissenting (and I suppose I mean the ones that don't get deleted before you get a chance to read them) and see who is more guilty of the things you are ranting about?

It just seems kind of silly is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment