Friday, December 16, 2011

Pink Truth: Pop! Goes the Mary Kay Pink Bubble

Pink Truth
Facts, opinions, and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.
Pop! Goes the Mary Kay Pink Bubble
Dec 16th 2011, 12:00
Written by Raisinberry

For the longest time I anguished over how I ever got in this Mary Kay mess.  I finally got crystal clear clarity concerning one of the most evil and deceptive “attractions” that Mary Kay Cosmetics uses to draw unsuspecting prey into the web. It has been said that an obvious lie isn’t [...]
This is the kind of post that makes me grind my teeth reading it.  Pink Truth, THIS is why so many consultants and directors BEG to differ with your lies.

This post is an insidious and outrageous accusation against ALL Mary Kay.  This post ASSUMES that the queen is in debt up to her eyeballs because the writer was.  It assumes that everyone is being manipulated and manipulating because she did.

Disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment